Our mission, at The Guest House of Fowlerville, is to welcome each and every guest that comes through our doors with the utmost respect, compassion and love. We pledge to provide exceptional comfort care and support that is consistent with guest and family goals. We strive to make each encounter meaningful while treating your family member like our very own.
Executive Director is a Registered Nurse And Certified End of Life Doula
The journey at the end of life is unique to each of us and often brings forth many challenges. The team at the Guest House has over 15 years experience assisting individuals through their end of life journey.
Our passions include...
- Nobody should die lonely or alone
- Our care extends to the family and friends of the dying
- Dignity, kindness and care are more important than schedules
- Family and friends are always welcome
- Touch makes a difference
- A loving environment will be a part of your story
- We are here to support your journey
- We are here to support body, mind and soul
- We are the only community residential home in Livingston County offering end of life doula services
- That you live fully throughout the dying process according to your goals
We provide 24/7 around the clock compassionate care. Our team nurtures the mind, body and soul. We vow to treat each guest like a member of our own family.
We are a community residential home for dying people.We fill a critical gap, providing 24/7 compassionate care for you or your loved at the end of life.
We collaborate with local hospice companies, who provide medical management, while we provide a loving home with 24-hour compassionate care to the dying individual and family.
Let us be your Peace of Mind.
What We do For Your Loved One
- Medication administration
- Incontinent supplies
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding assistance)
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Collaboration with hospice services
- End of life doula services
- Furnished private rooms (with cable)
- Patio with outdoor seating
- Enrichment activities
- Low staff to resident ratio
- Inviting, peaceful environment
- Home cooked meals
- Community volunteers
- Assistance with end of life care planning